A flat-rate care plan is the only way we provide service to customers.
What’s included with our flat-rate care plans?
|Network Only||Fully Managed|
|Predictable Monthly Fee – No Surprise Bills!|
|Tech Support for covered devices (7:30am-5:00pm M-F, emergencies outside of those hours)||Unlimited Email & Phone||Unlimited Email & Phone|
|On site visits when necessary (local customers)|
|VPN Firewall Router Included|
|Wired and wireless (including Guest Wi-Fi) network management|
|Daily scanning of your external firewall for open ports (potential vulnerabilities)|
|Proactive monitoring of Internet connection(s), including troubleshooting and contacting provider|
|Failover Internet service configuration and monitoring|
|Seamless connectivity of multiple locations|
|Management of contracts for Internet, Phone, and TV services|
|Web Filtering||LAN Only||LAN & Roaming Laptops|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Email Service Management (Office 365 or Google Apps, service charged separately)|
|Server Backups – Local|
|Server Backups – Cloud-based|
|Windows security updates automatically applied and verified|
|3rd party security updates automatically applied and verified (Java, Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, Chrome, etc.)|
|Virus/malware/ransomware protection and remediation|
|Remote monitoring of all of your equipment to make sure it is running properly|
|Secure remote access to your computers for you and your employees (as desired)|
|“Least privilege” security policies|
|PCI/HIPAA/FINRA compliance policies|
|Discounted Verizon Wireless Service|
|Asset Management / Budgeting worksheets|
|Desktop faxing / Email to fax|
|Domain Name/DNS Management & Monitoring|
|WordPress website hosting, security updates & monitoring|
|Unlimited Voice over IP telephone service (charged per “line” instead of per device)||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On|
|“Cloud” hosted servers available in our Fort Wayne Data Center||Optional Add-On||Optional Add-On|
Why do we include everything instead of breaking out the services individually and billing by the hour for service?
Quite simply, we select best-of-breed solutions for each area, and deploy them across our entire client base. It’s the same reason we manage all of our customers’ networks the same way. It provides several advantages:
- We can get better discounts on the services than each client purchasing them on their own. This also gives you a single bill to pay & budget for all of your IT needs.
- We get more familiar with each of these services and can implement them consistently across each customer’s network, so that we know how each one is configured when we have to troubleshoot it.
- We get to know the quirks of each service and can fix any issues across our entire customer base before issues arise.
- We can monitor the operation of each service across the entire customer base (like monitoring each customer’s nightly backups!)
- We can spend our time working on technical issues instead of messing around with complicated billing of individual services.
Why not just charge us hourly for service when my system is broken?
- With hourly service, both parties are “watching the clock” to make sure everything gets done quickly and as inexpensively as possible. Nobody ends up happy with this arrangement in our experience. We used to provide service this way, but while it was profitable for us, our customers were never thrilled with the unpredictable bills, and we were never thrilled with constantly dealing with emergencies.
- Major problems can get very expensive very quickly. It’s not out of the question for a single virus or ransomware infection to take days or weeks to fully clean up on unmanaged systems.
- With flat-rate service plans, we can spend time doing maintenance on your systems before they break. We prefer to fix issues permanently, not “Band Aid” them.
- You get the security and management services that will keep your systems running reliably instead of running until things break, then dealing with hours of outage while we get your system back up and running.
- We encourage you (and your staff) to call us with questions big and small – there’s no worrying about unexpected bills with us!